Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Painter Girl, Why are Your Legs So Fuzzy?

Thing Two is six, and he's super duper cute and hilarious, often unintentionally. The other night I started (I say started, because, you know, not done yet) repainting my living room, and T2 thought it'd be funny to call me Painter Girl. So he did. All evening.

Later that night, as I was putting him to bed, he put his foot against my leg. He was quiet and thoughtful for a moment, and then he said, "Painter Girl, why are your legs so fuzzy?" Say it with me, now: awwww.

1 comment:

  1. How cute!! I miss having little boys around. :)

    Try this link for the peanut butter no bake cookies. It is just like mine but I use butter. You know, we need more calories this time of year.

    http://www.recipezaar.com/Peanut-Butter-No-Bake-Cookies-129040

    Welcome to blogging, by the way. It's quite an addiction.

    ReplyDelete